Check Out Elite Ocean Sports!
Visit Greg Lesher’s “Surfski America”
SurfskiRacing.com Race Series
- Nick Murray on Personal Records at 2014 Blackburn Challenge
- Bob on Blackburn Hall of Fame – First Surfski Racer: Joe Glickman
- Dylan Thomas on Blackburn Hall of Fame – First Surfski Racer: Joe Glickman
- Ed Duggan on Blackburn Hall of Fame – First Surfski Racer: Joe Glickman
- Mosole sebastien on One More Mile For Glicker! – Get Your Sticker
- Stephen Ford on Huki S1X Special Surfski Review, Big FUN!
- tony hackland on One More Mile For Glicker! – Get Your Sticker
- Steven Horney on Huki S1X Special Surfski Review, Big FUN!
- [shareaholic app="share_buttons" id="609238"]
Now Available…In Classifieds!
Greg Lesher Archive
Posted on September 15, 2013 | 1 CommentIn New England’s relatively short but colorful surfski history (whatever happened to that that guy who used to paddle with a porcupine balanced on his rear deck?), this year’s Lighthouse […]
Posted on August 16, 2013 | 1 CommentAh, mid-summer, when a young man’s fancy turns to the Jamestown Double Beaver – the most technically challenging and innuendo-laden course on the New England ski calendar (although the upstart […]
Posted on August 6, 2013 | No CommentsBlackburn Challenge: Cooler Heads Prevail I apologize for the delay in posting my Blackburn Challenge race report. I’ve spent the last week immersed in an ice bath, mainlining chilled Harpoons […]
Posted on July 7, 2013 | 1 CommentThe Casco Bay Challenge was designed as a rare New England paddling treat – an extended downwind race across the entire bay, amidst dozens of striking Maine islands. While the […]
Posted on June 4, 2013 | 4 CommentsSakonnet River: Huki! Huki! Huki! Mary Beth and I pulled onto the beach at McCorrie Point an hour and a half before the start of the Sakonnet River Race and […]
Posted on May 15, 2013 | 1 CommentEssex River: Terror on the Low Seas The Essex River Race holds a special place in my heart. At the 2004 race, I stood on the shores and watched the […]
Posted on May 2, 2013 | No CommentsRun of the Charles: Bridges! Warmth! Pulled Pork! With the addition of the 6 mile version of the Run of the Charles added to the SurfskiRacing.com point series, I expected […]
Posted on March 5, 2013 | 4 CommentsReprinted with permission from Greg’s Blog: Full Tilt Snow Row: Now with Cryptosporidiosis! The Snow Row, sponsored by the Hull Lifesaving Museum, is traditionally the first race of the New […]
Posted on July 11, 2012 | 6 CommentsThe 26th Blackburn Challenge promises to be a particularly exciting race for the New England surfski community. There’s a huge pre-registered field of 44 single HPKs and 7 double HPKs, […]
Posted on July 17, 2011 | 10 CommentsA few months ago, Wesley suggested that I write an article describing my recent transition from sea kayak […]